You're enrolling in session #1 of four in the Maestro Training Series.
An interactive, fast-paced, affirming, challenging, and fun session that will take your virtual and live delivery skills to a whole new level!
- February 23 - Buy-in and Engagement
TIMES to choose from:
- COHORT 1
10am Pacific / 6pm GMT
- COHORT 2
6pm Pacific / 9am SGT (SGT next day)
If you teach, train, present or facilitate you'll need these strategies to optimize rapport, engagement, understanding, and application.
You'll learn HOW TO:
- create and maintain rapport
- establish credibility
- capture and hold attention
- direct and redirect focus
- be inclusive in your word choices
- state directions with clarity and specificity
- give acknowledgements that move your team and organization forward
What you'll gain:
- Powerful delivery skills
- Neuroscience principles
- Greater confidence
- and more!
Get ready for what some people have called informative, intense, challenging, and rewarding.
- ONE 2-hour live virtual sessions with time between session for implementation
- Coaching and modeling on high-level delivery skills
- Resources on the how and why for each strategy
- 24/7 access to course content through your personal login portal
See you there!
and the QL Education Team!
Mark Steven Reardon
Chief Learning Architect
(If you'd like to experience all 4 sessions, CLICK HERE)